Become a Smart Design Professional in Mechanical!!
Mechanical Design in software is becoming challenging career for mechanical engineers and there are many lucrative jobs waiting in the industry for qualified professionals therefore the mechanical design training is becoming more and more trendy in today’s generation. Clariwell Global has brought the best practical training and placement program for Mechanical engineers. Due to accuracy and perfection, the design softwares such as AutoCAD, CAE, CAM are been used in many leading mechanical companies around the world. Mechanical Design Courses of Clariwell is especially designed with the vision to increase and provide the employability in mechanical software industry.
The design engineers are now a days in demand, due to latest technologies emerging in India. A software Crafted design is essential in 3D printing technology for printing. The design engineer’s use Computer Aided Designing (CAD) software’s such as CATIA, Creo, AutoCAD, Solid works, etc. for Drafting and designing. For Analysis of the design, Design engineer’s used Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) such as Ansys, Hyper mesh, ANSA, NX Nastran, Simulia, etc. The design team is responsible to create machine parts or products from the Scratch by performing research & development and Brainstorming on that specific part.
• To approximate strength and characteristics of materials.
• Flow of fluids - through pipes, in exterior and interior of an automobile, airplanes and ships.
• In Mechanical assemblies where moving parts are present. For example: Inside an Engine.
• To find how a structure distorts, for example as in a car crash.
• In Generation, Conservation and Consumption of energy.
• To analyze the creation of sound and vibrations in a particular part.
• To Design replacement parts for humans as well as machines.
• Using Mathematics & computers to design and simulate all the above
Each company uses dissimilar software for CAD, CAM and CAE. So sometimes it becomes a difficult task to find a job in Mechanical designing for the software’s you know and you have learned. While there are also possibilities that you have to upgrade your skill sets because the software’s also gets updated with new features from time to time. As per present situation every manufacturing company has a separate department for designing team. So we can undoubtedly say that there is enormous scope for Design Engineers.
With the perfect knowledge of latest industry trends and requirements we set a
new benchmark in today's competitive world. Companies are expecting qualified design professionals to stay ahead of
the curve and to satisfy the requirements of today’s smart clients.
This Mechanical Design training course not only brings best out of the candidates but also provides a guaranteed placement to them in reputed companies. Our candidates are trained in a real time corporate environment with industry etiquettes and ethics. We also have industry expert trainers to train the candidates.
Today, Mechanical Design is one of the most booming fields in the healthcare sector and the pharmacy industry.
There are so many job positions available for Mechanical engineers with the highest salary packages and good designations.
Mechanical Design now at its highest level just because this field is no established with IT companies where
all the topmost sectors in Civil, architectural, electrical etc. So, this is the time to start your career in this richest automobile
and Mechatronics industry with attractive salary packages and secure job profiles.
• Diploma or Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Branch from an accredited program
• One year of experience in a professional engineering position.
• Exploratory mind prone toward developing practical solutions to actual-world problems.
• Proficiency with CAD, CAE and Microsoft Office Preferred.
• Projects and experience in product/ engine design.
• Expertise in fabrication equipments.
• Effective documentation, presentation and composition skills.
We promise to transform our candidates to become more demanding employee in the market.
The Mechanical Design Course of Clariwell Global is demanding lots of employment opportunities as:-
• Aerospace engineer.
• Automotive engineer.
• CAD technician.
• Control and instrumentation engineer.
• Maintenance engineer.
• Mechanical Design engineer.
The design engineers plays vital part in the development of every product in the mechanical industry
below mentioned are some of important roles and responsibilities for mechanical design engineers
• Study plans for future generation of part or product models and inculcate approach for improvising upon current models.
• Join with entire team on the topic of Mechatronics and Mechanical design concepts and lead practical testing.
• Develop and build prototypes and run tests to measure their level of purpose.
• Supply technical support in the duration of assembly & installation of equipments.
• Create typical designs with the help of CAD software and produce assembly drawings, mechanical drawings & fabrication specifications.
• Revise designs to correct operational and production issues.
• Meet with suppliers, clients and project stakeholders to assess designs and alter as needed.
• Calculating cost approximation for finished product designs and releasing reports to supervisors, incorporating the costs of material, labor, delivery, etc.
• At the time of manufacturing of product, consult with the fabrication team, supply physical assistance and guide team on specification of designs when essential.
• Examine the products of competitors once in four months and collaborate with the development team to develop idea for creating our products as competitive and best ones in the market.
• To acquire the progress reports, get information about colleague’s progress, organize the steps to be taken in next week and get information about emerging trends in market, weekly meeting should be organized and attended.
The Technical Highlights of Mechanical Design are
1. CATIA V5:
CATIA V5 i.e., Computer Aided Three Dimensional Application Version5 is potent 3D parametric solid modeling software developed by Dassault Systems. It facilitates us the development of premium mechanical products. It allows customers to design shapes with 3Dimensional sketching and visualization features. Most notably, its engineering, design, and system engineering capabilities make it very functional for the product manufacturing industry.
2. CREO/Pro-E: CREO is powerful software which is a mixture of various designing tools. It is widely used by many leading manufacturing companies all over the world. Creo is also called as Pro-E i.e., Professional Engineer and it is designed by PTC (Parametric Technology Corporation). Each CREO application provides unique purpose for product development. CREO can handle each feature of product design such as development of concept, designing and analysis. It also enhances communication with your clients, manufacturers or technical publication. the recognition of CREO, the demand of CREO Certification has enormously increased in the market.
3. NX/ UniGraphics: NX is the software developed by SIEMENS. Normally it is known as UniGraphics (UG). NX facilitates CAD, CAM & CAE. NX is PLM (Product lifecycle Management) software having next generation designing features and technology.
4. ANSYS: Ansys is Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Software. Ansys facilitates future-generation, a steady engineering simulation and digital transformation. Ansys provides the virtual analysis of a part, product, dynamic analysis, etc. and provides us when can a material be failed or fractured. Ansys speeds up, makes efficient and makes the product design cycle simpler, from conceptualization to operation. allows consumers to do extra work with simulation in less time – through improvisation to its pre and post processing tools and solver performance.
• Increase the productivity of the designer.
• Improve the quality of design.
• Improve communications through documentation.
• Increases Efficiency of a product.
• Decreases time on testing on CAE software's.
• Reduce the valuable time of designers.
• Accuracy and perfection is higher in CAD software's.
© Copyright 2019 CLARIWELL